The Job Contents of Manager Machinery will include, but not limited to:
Partner with vendors to resolve technical problems and developing new solutions.
- Provide technical support to Project, Operations and Project personnel regarding installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and long-term reliability improvement and selection of rotating equipment (turbine, compressors, pumps etc)
- Review & approve relevant piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs), data sheets and drawings.
- Conduct technical reviews and provide resolutions during erection and commissioning phase.
- Participate in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities, and provide technical support for major capital projects.
- Provide guidance, coaching, mentoring and training to engineers.
- Develop the rotating equipment maintenance scope for all outages, as well as major and turnaround maintenance events.
- Carry out risk based work selection & review Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Conduct performance analysis of rotating equipment to identify performance & operating envelop deviations and provide resolution on developing deficiencies.
- Lead continuous improvement of reliability of rotating equipment through the development and application of effective reliability strategies such as: risk based maintenance strategies, identification & assessment of risks, Root cause & Bad Actor analysis and spare parts reviews using industry best practices and standards.